When you make a monthly contribution to the Canadian Lesbian and Gay Archives, you provide stable funding for the acquisition and preservation of LGBTQ2+ information.
To join, you simply pre-authorize a monthly deduction from your credit card.
The easiest and most cost-effective way to give to the CLGA
- As a monthly supporter, your contribution is convenient, automatic and effective
- You enable us to better plan activities in advance
- Our administrative costs are greatly reduced, which means more funds go directly to our work
- You will no longer receive reminders from us, which reduces paper consumption
- It is easy to activate and more convenient than writing cheques
Three easy ways to become a CLGA Monthly Donor
- Sign up online now
- Sign up by phone
Sign up as a monthly donor by calling 416-777-2755
- Sign up by mail
Send us the information by mail at:
P.O. Box 699, 663A Yonge Street
Toronto ON M4Y 1Z9
To join by phone or mail, please provide the following information:
Charge to your credit card – credit card type (Visa and MasterCard), number and expiry date, and the amount you would like to give each month, and whether the deduction should occur on the 1st or 15th of the month.
Once you start your monthly gifts, withdrawals continue each month until you notify us of a change. A single tax receipt for your annual contributions will be sent to you after the end of the year.